Jump to the Menu Area Jump to the Content Area

31 December 2018

1099G Information

Unemployment benefits are considered regular income for tax purposes, and so are subject to both federal and state income taxes. The 1099-G assists in claiming the income on tax forms. KDOL will mail 1099-G forms in mid-January. If your address has changed since you filed for unemployment benefits, you will need to register your change of address with KDOL in order to receive your 1099-G form. You can register a change of address online after you log in at http://www.getkansasbenefits.gov/Intent.aspx

Back To List